W T SERIES
The WT series has a shaft seal structure when connected. Waterproof function equivalent to IP-X7.
- An O-ring seal is used on the panel mounting part of the receptacle.
- Based on the NWPC series, a coupling nut (NWPC) is used to improve operability.
- Cable assembly also accepted.
- We are highly rated by many customers for our reliability, ability to meet deadlines, and high on-time delivery record.
- (Insulation resistance) 2, 000 MΩ or more when measured at a specified voltage between conductors which are closest to each other.
- (Withstand voltage) No short circuit or abnormality when the specified voltage is applied for 1 minute between the closest conductors.
- (Contact resistance) Conductor resistance is 3mΩ or less when a pair of contacts are joined to the normal length.
- (Waterproof) No sign of water ingress when left under a water pressure of 100kPa for 2 hours in the normal operating state.