KER STAINLESS STEEL 16-1600A
SAFETY SWITCHES / ISOLATORS
KATKO SWITCHES - FOR HEAVY DUTY Superior life span even in most demanding environments such as papermills, chemical plants, steelworks and food processing plants.
INSTALLATION ENVIRONMENT TEMPERATURE To assure the best of operation of KATKO switches the ambient air temperature of installation environment should be in the range of -40°C to + 60°C.
When the ambient temperatures exceed +40°C, the maximum load of the switch may have to be derated. Please contact KATKO for assistance. CONFORMITY TO STANDARDS Katko switches are designed to comply with both national and international standards.
- Electromagnetic compatibility ensures safe operation in environments with electromagnetic disturbance
- IP66; Enclosure types H23, H32, H02 (AISI 316, acid proof)
- IP65; Enclosure types H03, H04, H06, H07, H08 (AISI 304 as standard, AISI 316 upon request)
- Padlockable with three locks
- Door interlock with defeat mechanism
- Tested according to IEC 60947-3
- Also available as EMC, and EMC/EX -protected